Sunday, April 24, 2011

Cardboard for The Apparent Project

I asked people to save me their cardboard, and you came through with flying colors!


I spent my weekend cutting the gummy tabs off over thirty pounds of cereal boxes, cookie boxes, and cracker boxes! I loved looking at the colors, and imagining what the necklaces would look when they were finished. I also loved looking at what my friends eat, and laughing at how many of you bought Little Debbie Easter cakes!


Just in case there's someone out there that I *haven't* pressured into buying jewelry from me, this is what the cardboard becomes:



You can find out more about this awesome program at apparentproject.org ! Be sure and let me know if you see anything on the website that you want me to bring back for you. This is one of the places where we'll be working, and I'm really excited about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment